LOL WUT?! NO. NO. YOU NEED TO PUT THIS IN ORDER OR IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
When a mermaid turns 15, they are allowed to go to the surface, & check out the “human world.” The little mermaid, who is the youngest *type:Hence “Little”* longed for her 15th birthday. When It’s finally her turn, she sees a prince from afar & it’s Love at first sight. Then the storm hits & she saves his ass, taking him the shore near a temple, where she waits for a girl from the temple to find him. The prince never sees the little mermaid.
The Little Mermaid asks her grandmother whether humans can live forever if they do not drown. The grandma explains that humans have a much shorter lifespan than merfolks, but that when mermaids die they turn to sea foam and cease to exist, while humans have an eternal soul that lives on in Heaven. Wanting the prince & an eternal soul she goes to the sea witch, who sells her a potion that gives her legs & a vagina, in exchange for her tongue. The sea witch tells her that once she becomes human, she can never return to the sea, & on top of that, it’ll feel like a sword is passing through her while drinking the potion. But when it’s over with she’ll have 2 beautiful legs, a vagina & will be able to dance like no human has danced before. OH! Wait! theres more! It’ll feel like she’s constantly walking on swords, her feet will bleed almost constantly, & she won’t get a soul unless she finds true love, for then, part of her lovers soul will be transferred to her.
Can you say succubus?
But anyway, the stupid teenager still goes for it, meets the prince who is attracted to her beauty & grace, though she can’t talk, & she dances for him through the horrid pain…
She went from a succubus to a working girl faster than Lindsey lohan…
But anyway, The King tells his son he’s gotta marry the princess from the next kingdom over, but he refuses to because he loves the girl at the temple who he thought saved him. Turns out the temple girl IS the princess who was there studying. Do I hear Wedding bells & & smell heart break? Oh yes I do.
The little mermaid becomes depressed, when her sisters bring her a knife they got from the seawitch *Which they exchanged their long hair for* If she kills the prince with the knife & the blood drips on her feet, she will become a mermaid again.
She can’t get herself to kill the prince, so, she jumps off a cliff into the sea. She dissolves into seafoam, But she doesn’t cease to exist; She’s actually turned into a spirit, “a daughter of the air.” Other “daughters of the air” Tell her she strove with all her heart to gain an eternal soul, so now she can earn her own soul by doing good deeds, & she eventually will go to heaven. The End.
- malicious-maiden likes this
- grimesism likes this
- jackwhitesdumptruck likes this
- xuhajos reblogged this from haddonfield-slasher
- crazyfunkychunky likes this
- xwickedsirenx reblogged this from fuckyeamermaids
- nataliemila reblogged this from fluorescentbeigedreamer
- nataliemila likes this
- confi4r likes this
- theyresucceeding reblogged this from priincesa
- priincesa reblogged this from 1enny
- acr14 likes this
- oheyimdesi likes this
- komplobunlar likes this
- helovesme-helovesmenot3 reblogged this from fuckyeamermaids and added:
- until-tomorrow-comes likes this
- kayleeezy reblogged this from bayboy1
- raito-taco reblogged this from mishiimishiiharajuku
- followingarabbit likes this
- leptitprince likes this
- anchordrop likes this
- xlilyx781 likes this
- rilakuma-love likes this
- capati92 reblogged this from mermaidfuck and added:
- guess-what-idgaf reblogged this from greatestbeardedmale
- greatestbeardedmale reblogged this from lookingbacktonow
- greatestbeardedmale likes this
- fayt1414 likes this
- haloandtrenchcoat likes this